Home for sale - Jackson
1110 Broadridge Drive, Jackson
MUST SEE! Welcome to this beautifully updated home offering over 3500 sf of living space w/ 4 br/3.5 ba. Main level offers an open floor plan with a masonry fireplace, laundry, office/den w/ masonry fireplace, formal dining, huge master br w/ coffered ceiling & french doors leading to the deck, master ba with jetted tub, dbl vanities & separate shower. The finished walkout basement features a large family room w/ a masonry wood-burning stove, guest bedroom, large bath, lots of storage, & a John Deere room. The large back deck is perfect for grilling & includes a screened in porch off the kitchen. The established neighborhood w/ mature trees & beautiful 2 ac yard adds to the charm. Some of the updates include: open concept living/kitchen, new paint, lighting & fans, new SS appliances, farm sink, subway tile backsplash, new quartz & butcher block counters, new flooring throughout the main living area upstairs & master bath & new rock landscaping. This is a rare find & won't last long!
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 2.0900 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,629
- Brick veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 78 times.
- This listing was last updated May 13, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.