Beautiful 4 Bedroom 3 Bath - On Cul-de-Sac - Schrader School
1733 Westpoint Place, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $1,459
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Exceptional Quality can be found in this Full Brick 4-bedroom, 3 bath Cape home. Located in the Northfield subdivision, this home boosts great curb appeal with its brick detail, covered entry, manicured yard, and its professional landscaping. The entryway has hardwood flooring and the ceiling is outlined in crown molding. To your left, you will find the formal dining room with tray ceiling again outlined in crown and large windows. Continue straight to the living room also with tray ceiling, crown, recessed lighting, built-in bookcase, and a gas fireplace (recently replaced). Kitchen features include quartz countertops with tile backsplash, desk area, pantry, built ins for cookbooks, etc. The kitchen also has a large breakfast area surrounded by a bay window to take in back yard views. There are three main level bedrooms all with carpet. The master bedroom is luxurious in size, has two walk-in closets, and a tray ceiling. The master bath has his and her vanities, large corner soak tub, and separate shower. A second bedroom has a vaulted ceiling and window accented above by a half moon window. An additional full bath can be found off the hall with large vanity and tile flooring. Laundry is handily located on the main level. Off the kitchen is a screened-in porch that leads out to the patio. Downstairs is a roomy family room. There is a fourth bedroom with two closets and a large window. A third bathroom is also on the lower level. And much needed storage space with shelving. There is an attached two car garage with one being tandem so it could hold 3 cars, your boat, or would make a good workshop area. This beautiful home is situated on a larger lot on a cul-de-sac.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Alma Schrader
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 0.3700 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,096
- Brick exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Full partially finished basement
- Garage: Two car garage
- Fireplaces: Gas fireplace in living room
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $2635
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 350 times.
- This listing was last updated July 8, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.