3 Bedroom 2.5 Bath Home in Schrader School District
1939 Grandview, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $608
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
The living room of this two-story brick and vinyl home has neutral color carpet, large windows and is open to the dining area. The kitchen has tile flooring, updated countertops, refinished cabinets, New sink and faucet, and New stove and microwave. Located handy off the kitchen is a pantry and laundry. There is also a half bath on the main level. A covered deck is off the dining area. Upstairs are three bedrooms and two full baths. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and its bath has tiled flooring, New vanity, and New tub/shower combination. The hall bath has a large vanity and a linen closet. The backyard is chain link fenced and included is the gazebo and utility shed. The two-car garage is side entry. The home is all electric and HVAC is two years old. This home is in the Schrader School District.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Alma Schrader
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 0.2600 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,560
- Brick and Vinyl exterior
- Style: Two story
- Floors: 2
- Foundation: Slab
- Garage: Two car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $1054
- Fenced yard
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 159 times.
- This listing was last updated June 24, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.