Under contract: Home for sale - Jackson
1607 Boxwood Drive, Jackson
Talk about curb appeal and backyard beauty! Don't miss this one - it won't last long! Make an appointment to tour this beautiful, well-maintained home in Jackson with over 3,000 total finished sq ft! This home features multiple living spaces to include a lovely formal dining room, living room with gas fireplace and french doors, main level laundry/mud room, huge master bedroom with spacious bathroom, lots of natural light throughout the home, and vaulted ceilings. The finished basement highlights space galore with a large family room and bar, full bathroom, and a spacious room currently used as sleeping quarters. The private backyard area is amazing and perfect for entertaining your guests! Everyone will enjoy relaxing on the spacious newly stained deck and pergola! Check it out! All measurements are approximate.95 x 125
- Status: Active under contract
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 0.2700 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,060
- Lot size is 95 x 125
- Brick exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Walk-out basement
- Garage: Two car garage
- Fireplaces: 1
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Television service: Cable
- Estimated annual taxes: $1788
- Garage door opener
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 398 times.
- This listing was last updated July 1, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.