Four Unit Apartment Building Near University
630 Bellevue, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $729
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
INVESTORS: Here is a Four Unit Apartment Building located in the vicinity of SEMO University. This brick building has a common entryway. It is a great property to start your career as a landlord or one to add to your existing portfolio.
Unit 1 is a one-bedroom unit with kitchen, living room, and bath.
Unit 2 is a two-bedroom unit with kitchen, living room, and bath.
Unit 3 is a two-bedroom unit with remodeled kitchen, living room, and bath. This unit has new carpet, 2 new window units.
Unit 4 two-bedroom unit with kitchen, living room, and bath.
Two of the units have dishwashers.
There is a laundry room with washer/dryer. Brick shed is included. The owner pays for trash pickup and tenants are responsible for all other utilities.
All units have central air and gas heat.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Blanchard
- Includes approx. 0.1300 acres
- Brick, stone exterior
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $1192
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 71 times.
- This listing was last updated June 12, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.