Home for sale - Marble Hill
703 2nd Street, Marble Hill
This all brick home can be found at the end of a dead-end street in the heart of Marble Hill. This location offers its homeowner a peaceful serenity that is a rare find even in a small town. Inside you will find a spacious living room with natural light from the large picture windows. The den which right off the living room can be used as a media room, hobby room or just additional living space. The home delivers in the kitchen as well with a large eat-in area and a sliding glass door out to the cover patio where you could enjoy your morning coffee. Down the hall you will find the three large bedrooms and a spacious bathroom. The exterior of the home offers a garage door in the front and the back of the home for easy access to all your storage items. You will also find a nicely sized fenced backyard that is just waiting your pets.
- Status: Active
- School district: Woodland R-4
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Includes approx. 0.3100 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,402
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 89 times.
- This listing was last updated June 19, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.