Pending: Home for sale - Scott City
108 Parkview, Scott City
NEW CONSTRUCTION-Quality construction by Monty Keesee * 1,850 sf of beautifully crafted living space * Impressive Craftsman Style Ranch * Loaded with upgrades * Gorgeous ¾" tongue & groove hickory wood flooring throughout * Custom designed floor to ceiling elec fireplace - stacked stone, shiplap wood, plus a mantle designed from a 200 yr old barn beam! * Ceilings include 9' Vault & Tray style * Stunning white kitchen w/quartz counters, subway tile, breakfast bar & dining area * Formal Dining Rm also ideal as a great office space * Master BA offers a dbl vanity & oversized Custom Shower * Custom built Laundry Room serves as a "Safe Room" during threatening weather * LP Smart Siding w/Diamond Coat 50 yr warranty * Certaineed Landmark 30 yr architectural roof shingles * Anderson Silverline Double Hung Low E Windows * Oversized 23x25 garage w/oversized door & access to crawl space * Lovely 20x12 Covered Back Porch * 1 Yr Builder Warranty-Materials & Labor.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Scott City R-1
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.4400 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,850
- Brick veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Heat pump
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 236 times.
- This listing was last updated September 25, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.