Under contract: Home for sale - Jackson
810 Green Meadows, Jackson
A fantastic home where traditional and modern blend together perfectly. Enjoy a brand new kitchen with custom cabinetry, granite countertops, subway tile backsplash, and farmhouse sink. New wood floors, main level family room, office/den, dining room and laundry. Master suite has beamed vaulted ceiling, updated bath with soaker tub and walk in shower. The finished basement is a perfect blend for entertaining or cozy movie watching. It's warm and inviting with a one of a kind brick wall, an amazing custom built bar with granite countertop, shelf lighting, 2 wine fridges, and built-in humidor if you are a cigar enthusiast. Basement also offers full bath with steam shower and jets galore! Located on a fantastic street, close to I55, yet low traffic and quiet. Enjoy solitude on your back patio and gazebo with a private tree lined view. All cabinetry throughout house is custom built by Beussink. TV in family room and master bath stay. All appliances stay.
- Status: Active under contract
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 0.6300 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,810
- Brick veneer exterior
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 242 times.
- This listing was last updated August 27, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.