Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
127 Wishbone Way, Cape Girardeau
Custom designer home with 4 main level bedrooms in Jackson school district! Situated on quiet Cul-de-sac, open floor plan features vaulted great room with wood beam accent, built-in shelving and gas fireplace. Open kitchen with large island has custom white cabinets and upgraded Kitchenaid appliances: 36" gas cooktop and double ovens perfect for entertaining. High quality construction features Andersen windows, stunning upgraded lighting, birch wood flooring, porcelain tile, and 8 ft double doors that open to a covered maintenance free concrete deck. Fabulous walk-in pantry offers storage and countertop space for hidden appliances and coffee bar. Luxury master bath with granite counters, double sinks, stand-alone tub & stylish tiled shower. Laundry room has cubbies for laundry basket storage. Oversized mud room features custom cubbies. Finished lower level with walkout offers fifth bedroom with option for a sixth, full bath, space for family living and John Deere room. Must see!
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 0.8200 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,078
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Gas
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 70 times.
- This listing was last updated May 31, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.