Pending: Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
110 Catalina Drive, Cape Girardeau
This is a BEAUTIFUL home in the Jackson school district. This 3 bed, 3 bath house has been meticulously maintained and is in immaculate condition. The home has a fantastic yard with updated landscaping and is situated on a dead-end street in the Hillcrest neighborhood that backs up to trees and farmland. The main level of the house has a living room, kitchen, dining room, master suite with whirlpool tub and separate shower, 2 additional bedrooms, another full bathroom, and main level laundry. Off of the kitchen is a cute side patio that faces the farmland. The basement of the home has painted concrete floors in the dedicated living area with a full bathroom as well as a great unfinished portion with wooden storage shelving that will stay in the home. The third car garage is also in the basement- perfect for that hobby car or to be used as a John Deere room/workshop. Recent updates- New roof in 2017, Sept 2018- all new appliances, Dec 2018- vinyl floor in the main level of the home.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Square footage is approx. 1,882
- Brick veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Community water
- Sewer system: Community sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 134 times.
- This listing was last updated June 9, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.