Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
1563 Bunker Hill, Cape Girardeau
The wow factor in this home is the backyard that opens either from French Doors in formal dining room or family room. The white vinyl privacy fence surrounds the backyard and includes a covered patio 14.4x16, a covered outdoor kitchen 10.4x12.4 with Kitchenaid Grill and storage surrounded on 3 sides by stone work. Terraced plantings and stamped concrete throughout this enclosed area. An oasis for entertaining or relaxing with the TV. Completely remodeled kitchen and baths. The master bath has a tiled walk in shower, double vanity, and door from hall that opens to a water closet and an additional one next to master. Great room includes kitchen, breakfast, and family room with fireplace. Don't miss the hobby room in lower level under the steps with built ins and double cedar lined closets. This is a very unique property in ready to move in condition and a backyard like no other in Cape.
Virtual Tour>> View virtual tour
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 0.2400 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,914
- Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Water softener
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 1,305 times.
- This listing was last updated August 9, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.