Land for sale - Marble Hill
State Hwy 51, Marble Hill
If you've been yearning for the perfect recreational property, look no further! This 254-acre tract off Highway 51 is roughly 15 miles south of Patton, Missouri and 10 miles north of Marble Hill, Missouri. The property offers numerous secluded building sites, an area perfect for a large lake, good trails, mature hardwood timber and an abundance of wildlife. The last home was built in 1974 and is still on site with electric and deep-water well. The home is in poor condition and being sold "As Is." This would make an excellent building site for a new cabin or home. Property contains three (3) parcels, two (2) in Meadow Heights School District and one (1) in Woodland School District.
- Status: Active
- School district: Woodland R-4
- Includes approx. 254.4200 acres
- Brick, stone exterior
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 34 times.
- This listing was last updated June 6, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.