Land for sale - Patton
State Hwy 51, Patton
This 80-acre hunting property is off Highway 51, between Marble Hill and Patton, MO in Bollinger County. The property has frontage along Highway 51 and is accessible from a locked gate. The private road from Highway 51 to the campsite has new gravel. The perimeter of the property is cleared and used to access various parts of the tract. The property is mostly wooded and was selectively logged roughly 6 years ago. It has good underbrush, areas for food plots and loaded with wildlife. There are two stocked ponds containing approximately 0.25 acres and 1.25 acres; excellent fishing! The campsite has electric and a deep water well. It also has an older mobile home used as a hunting camp, but not hooked up to utilities and sold "As Is". There is roughly 1.25 acres of open land with frontage along Highway 51 that would make an excellent building site. This recreational property has been well maintained and used by the owner since the 1980s for large and small game hunting and fishing.
- Status: Active
- School district: Woodland R-4
- Includes approx. 80.0000 acres
- Water system: Well
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 15 times.
- This listing was last updated June 6, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.