Land for sale - Glen Allen
RR 1 Box 1544, Glen Allen
320 Acres! Located roughly 10 miles west of Marble Hill. This farm features a 2 BR / 3.5 Ba rustic ranch home finished with 2,940 SF of above grade living area with an open-concept living room, eat-in kitchen, master bedroom with full bath, large recreational room and a front porch overlooking 2 stocked ponds. The basement is finished with two additional rooms used as bedrooms, non-conforming, and full bathroom. The home sits on roughly 320 acres with 105 +/- acres of pasture, currently used for hay production, and 195 +/- acres of woods with excellent trails and areas for flood plots. The farm has 3 stocked ponds with one containing over 6 acres! There are also 5 smaller ponds on the site for watering cattle. There is also a restored cabin dating back to the early 1900's, a 28' x 40' shop building and a concrete pad with water, septic and electric that's perfect for RV parking. If you're looking for a trophy property don't let this one get away!
- Status: Active
- School district: Woodland R-4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 320.9300 acres
- Brick veneer exterior
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 6 times.
- This listing was last updated June 6, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.