Home for sale - Scott City
104 Rock Levee Road, Scott City
$1500 SELLER ALLOWANCE FOR UPGRADES. $20,000 PRICE REDUCTION FROM ORIGINAL LIST PRICE! Stone 3 BR / 1 Ba home with a detached 2-Car Garage / Shop building and a Two-Story, 2 BR / 1 Ba Apartment. Secluded just inside the city limits of Scott City. Home has been extensively updated with kitchen cabinets and stainless-steel appliances. The bathroom has been updated with new vanity, corner tub / shower combo. The mill work & upper bedroom is ready for new owner's personal touch. The house has a small cellar accessible from the exterior, which houses the HVAC unit, hot water heater and water softener. The two-story 2 BR/ 1 BA apartment building has roughly 800 SF of living area. It has a small fenced area at the rear, perfect for pets. The apartment leased for $575 / month with the tenant paying for half of the electric and gas and the owner providing water, sewer and trash. Perfect for mother-in-law suite or independent living.
- Status: Active
- School district: Scott City R-1
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Includes approx. 1.6500 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,720
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Water softener
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 21 times.
- This listing was last updated June 6, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.