Land for sale - Jackson
Black Oak Hwy D, Jackson
This is a 13+/- acre tract on Highway D being offered at $14,000 / acre with final survey to govern actual sale price. The tract is accessible from Highway D and Black Oak Trail and is currently being offered with no restrictions. Good opportunity for equine / pasture / mini-farm use with home site. Possible residential development. This is a quiet, rural property that is highly searched for. Property is located in Cape Girardeau County, in the Jackson R-II School District. Less than 3 miles north on State Hwy D from Jackson Middle School.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 34 times.
- This listing was last updated August 2, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.