Pending: 4 Bedroom 3 Bath with POOL, DECK, COVERED PATIO
1509 Rosebud, Jackson
Estimated monthly payment: $912
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
End Your Day with a Splash When YOU Come Home to This Beautifully Maintained Ranch located in the Rosewood Estates Subdivision of Jackson. Enter this home onto the tiled entryway that leads to the carpeted living room with a tall vaulted ceiling. A bright cozy space with the ceiling dotted with recessed lighting and French doors topped with a large half-moon window bringing sunlit into the room. There is an electric fireplace adding to the warmth of this home. The kitchen comes complete with stainless appliances including a commercial style gas stove with stainless hood fan and a trash compactor. There is a bar area for quick lunches in addition to a formal dining area and a small eat in area; plenty of room for you and your guests. French doors from here lead to the covered corner patio. The separate laundry room is off the kitchen and includes a sink. There are three main level bedrooms. The master is highlighted with a tray ceiling and crown molding. The master bath has a tiled floor, a whirlpool tub, dual sink large vanity, separate shower, and crown molding. There is also a full bath off the hallway with a nice size vanity. An additional main level bedroom has a vaulted ceiling and another half-moon window bringing in the light. In the walk-out basement is a spacious family room with built-in shelving to house your tv, etc. There is a fourth bedroom on this level with a full-size window and walk-in closet. This bedroom connects to the third full bathroom located off the hall. There is plenty of storage with a John Deere room and workshop area. The water softener is less than five years old and the water heater two. The roof and carpet are seven years old. The party is definitely in the back of this house! French doors from the kitchen/dining area lead to the covered private patio. The French doors from the living room lead out to the deck that has been built around the above ground pool. There is a fire pit area on the deck. Paver steps lead into backyard. The pool is 4 feet and measures 18 x 36 and has a slide. A wood privacy fence encloses the backyard. Stay cool this Summer in Your Own Private Pool!
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 0.2700 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,126
- Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Full Basement -Walkout
- Garage: Two car garage
- Fireplaces: Electric Fireplace - Living Room
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $1695
- Swimming pool
- Fenced yard
- Hood fan
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Trash compactor
- Water softener
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 3,482 times.
- This listing was last updated October 10, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.