Bank Owned in Cape Girardeau
1218 Good Hope Street, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $202
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Full brick home needing some TLC on a corner lot. This ranch home has a kitchen with separate dining room, living room with large windows, two main level bedrooms, and full hall bath. The basement has a large family room, two rooms that have been used as bedrooms (small window in each), a full bath needing some work and a laundry/storage room. There is a 3 car attached garage.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.2300 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,236
- Brick veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Partially finished basement
- Garage: Three car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $500
- Shade trees
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 154 times.
- This listing was last updated July 11, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.