Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
67 Sena Fawn Drive, Cape Girardeau
YOU'LL BE BLOWN AWAY by this secluded 4-acre estate...only 1/4 mi from Cape with beautiful custom home, 1500 sf guest or rental home, stocked pond with dock, surrounded by woods...a country paradise full of wildlife galore and privacy! Quality construction, lifetime steel siding, 28x14 cathedral screened patio, walkout basement, concrete sidewalks and asphalt driveways. Open concept living, family and dining rooms with cathedral ceiling and separated by majestic, double-sided stone fireplace in the center. Custom oak floors throughout, and custom cabinetry in kitchen an dining rm, including kitchen island. Spacious lower level family room, huge storage area. Spacious guest house overlooks pond and has large great room, 2 large bedrooms, 1 bath, full kitchen...could be leased for income. Houses have separate septic systems
- Status: Active
- School district: Nell Holcomb R-4
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 4.0200 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,280
- Lot size is 4.02
- Lifetime Steel exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Walk-out basement
- Garage: Two car garage
- Fireplaces: Two-sided stone
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- Television service: multiple options
- Estimated annual taxes: $1823
- Shade trees
- Garage door opener
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hot water heater
- Guest house
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 360 times.
- This listing was last updated June 28, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.