Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
2418 Saddleridge Lane, Cape Girardeau
Kitchen center Corian island. Pantry, large laundry room, Butler pantry. More than abundant storage in the home. Wood burning fireplace in living room. Breakfast area/den combo open to kitchen. Library area next to living room and double closets. Mast bath has double sinks and large walk-in shower. 2 large walk in closets in main level bedroom. 11x17 screened porch plus deck. 2nd master bedroom and bath upstairs. Double sinks. Outside accessible firewood storage to living room. Large utility garage in basement. Hot tub deck at lower level. Wired for hot tub. Huge workshop area 27x40. 3 HVAC systems. Seller says natural gas is used across the street. Security system, irrigation system. Both refrigerators stay. Water softener used but will stay. Not to be included in inspections.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4 ½
- Includes approx. 0.5900 acres
- Square footage is approx. 4,511
- Brick veneer exterior
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 173 times.
- This listing was last updated June 24, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.