Pending: Looking for AFFORDABLE Country Living - Stop and Take A Peek!!!
142 Sandy, Benton
Estimated monthly payment: $506
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
If country living is what you are looking for, then stop and take a peek at this home. Located on almost an acre, this mostly brick home offers 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths on its main level. The living room has high quality laminate flooring that flows down the hallway and into the three bedrooms. The kitchen has been recently updated with a new backsplash. The stainless refrigerator, range, hood, and dishwasher will remain. There is a large pantry handy for stocking up. Doors from this area lead out to a concrete patio. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and is large enough to accommodate a king size bed. The master bath has a nice size vanity and tub/shower combo. A second full bathroom is off the hallway. The basement is unfinished – plenty of storage and laundry is currently here. However, there are hook ups located on the main level in the pantry if you would enjoy main level laundry. There are 2” blinds throughout. This all electric home has a level yard and backs to open ground for your view. The front porch is covered so bring a couple rocking chairs to enjoy the quiet, simpler lifestyle. No HOA. Located in the Kelly School District.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Scott Co. R-4
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.9400 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,195
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Full Basement - Unfinished
- Garage: One car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- Estimated annual taxes: $672
- Hood fan
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 581 times.
- This listing was last updated July 15, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.