Full of Upgrades and Remodeled! Check out all the NEW.
1730 Fremont, Cape Girardeau
Classic Brick and Vinyl Home located on a Corner lot in the Schrader School District of Cape. Upgrades and Remodeling have very recently taken place in this timeless treasure. Arrive home and enter through the front door into the living room showcasing newly refinished original hardwood flooring, a wood burning fireplace accented above with new, attractive tilework and outlined in painted brick. The kitchen features new granite countertop with tile backsplash, new stainless refrigerator and dishwasher along with new gas cooktop and built-in convection oven. There is a bar area that will accommodate a couple stools and a large pantry for stock up trips. The formal dining area connects to both the kitchen and living room. Attractive bead boarding covers the lower few feet of this room creating a cozy effect. The original hardwood flooring also has been refinished here. Also, off the kitchen is a den with built-in cabinets and shelving. Sliding doors from here lead out to the concrete patio. Three bedrooms (all with neutral carpet) can be found on the main level. The master bedroom is large enough to accommodate a king size bed, has a large window, and large closet. The master bath has new vinyl plank flooring, new granite countertop, walk-in shower. There is a full hall bath also featuring a new granite countertop and newly tiled shower/tub combo. Down stairs, is a family room with a second wood burning fireplace. There is a bonus room with closet that could be used as a fourth bedroom, office, etc. The washer/dryer and freezer in the utility room stay. The two-car garage is heated, and additional lighting has been installed. Home has been recently tuckpointed and there is a new chimney flue. In addition, there is Efficient Geo Thermal Heat. The interior has been painted in attractive neutral colors through out and many light fixtures are new. Come see the pleasant updates made to the maintenance free home located in Lakeview Estates Subdivision with pool and HOA. All you need to do is MOVE IN.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Alma Schrader
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.3667 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,967
- Brick and Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Walk-out basement
- Garage: Two car garage
- Fireplaces: 2 Wood Burning
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $1161
- Shade trees
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 206 times.
- This listing was last updated July 16, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.