Home for sale - Marble Hill
375 Highway 51 South, Marble Hill
If you like living in the country,, you will want to check out this charming house! This brick home rests just outside the city limits of Marble Hill, on a paved road and has a very lovely yard with plenty of room for a garden if you are so inclined. House is listed as 2 bedroom and 1 bathroom upstairs, however, the 9x10 room designated as an office just needs a door to qualify as an additional bedroom. Then, downstairs there is plenty of room to add at least 2 more bedrooms with very little trouble. There is also a free standing gas heater downstairs as well as a 3/4 bath. The walk out basement opens directly to a nice covered patio. The gas furnace was completely update in December 2015, the well pump was replaced in August 2016 and the new roof and gutters were replaced in March of 2017. The detached outbuilding has a concrete floor and electric and would make a wonderful workshop for the man of the house. What are you waiting for? Call today for an appointment!
- Status: Active
- School district: Woodland R-4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1 ½
- Square footage is approx. 1,000
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Hood fan
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 220 times.
- This listing was last updated June 25, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.