Home for sale - Jackson
184 Saddlebrooke Ridge, Jackson
Wow!!! So many amenities in this amazing all brick ranch sitting on approx 2 1/2 acres right outside of Jackson. This home features all wood & tile flooring thru-out. Very cool floating ceilings in the kitchen & master bedroom. Walk-in pantry, custom cabinets, island & granite/quartz counter tops. Huge walk-in custom tiled shower with handheld & rain shower heads, plus his & hers vanities, & free-standing tub. Like to entertain? This home has a generous wet bar area in the basement along with family room. Maintenance free suspended covered deck. 3 car side entrance garage, brick mailbox, 2x6 exterior walls, high efficiency HVAC, 2 hot water heaters with instant hot water, Anderson casement windows. The list goes on and on. PLUS there is still time to pick out some items to make it your own. AND Fiber Optic is now available. Hurry before this one gets away!!
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 2.5000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,200
- Brick veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Community sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 12 times.
- This listing was last updated July 3, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.