One Owner. 5.02 Acres Large Covered Front Porch. Peach Trees.
211 Paradise Lane, Oak Ridge
Estimated monthly payment: $1,499
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
One-owner custom built house in Oak Ridge! Home was built in 2006 and is on 5.02 acres with a peach tree farm! This home was carefully thought out with large room sizes and a convenient floor plan. The covered front porch overlooks the county road and neighboring corn fields. Walking into the living-room, you will notice the large size it has. The master-suite features a large bedroom with tray ceiling, attached bathroom with double sinks and a separate soaking tub and stand-up shower. The two regular bedrooms are nice in size and have close access to a full hall bathroom. The kitchen has solid wood cabinets and a separate dining room. Off of the kitchen/dining area, there is a large multi-purpose utility area. This area is currently used as an eating space, office, and laundry area. Off of the utility room is a screened in porch looking over the 110 peach trees, a half bath, door to the basement, door to the garage, and a walk in pantry. Basement has John Deere door. 24x40 shop with cooler.
- Status: Active
- School district: Oak Ridge R-6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 5.0200 acres
- Square footage is approx. 5,500
- Lot size is 5.02 acres
- Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Walk-out basement, partially finished
- Garage: Two car garage
- Fireplaces: Gas Fireplace
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- Estimated annual taxes: $1534
- Shade trees
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Water softener
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 728 times.
- This listing was last updated July 11, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.