Home for sale - Jackson
431 Horseshoe Lake Lane, Jackson
This luxurious 4 bedroom, 4 bath custom home sits on 40.2 private acres including a horseshoe shaped 5-acre pond with it's own cabin & boat dock. Over 5,500 SF, this magnificent residence is graced by beautiful wood floors & opulent features such as decorative columns, 3 fireplaces, & an en-suite bath w/ a soaking tub & separate shower. The master suite spans the entire upper level & is fit for royalty w/ a seating area & walk-in closet. The open layout main living & 22x15 dining room w/ fireplace is made for entertaining. The eat-in kitchen w/ custom built island opens up to the rear deck overlooking a private backyard. The LL houses a family/rec room w/ a wet bar, hearth room w/ wood-burning fireplace & garage/hobby area. The property also has a one story, frame cabin that features: living room, kitchen, bedroom nook & bathroom. The cabin is perfect for hosting guests. It's time to come home & never leave your own paradise! Priced WAY under Appraisal!
- Status: Active
- School district: Nell Holcomb R-4
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Includes approx. 40.2000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 5,506
- Brick veneer exterior
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 72 times.
- This listing was last updated July 10, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.