Home for sale - Jackson
2705 Hilltop Drive, Jackson
Gorgeous, peaceful country setting for this classic brick ranch on 3+ acres, conveniently located off E Jackson Blvd! Most is inside city limits, but a part is outside of the city. Gas fireplace in living room, woodburning fireplace in family room, and wood stove in basement rec room. Main level half bath has laundry closet, and there is a laundry room in basement. Enclosed porch off family room, main and lower level patios. Three outbuildings: 12x14 shed, 50x46 garage/shop, & 70x46 equipment shed. Cellular tower excluded. Back line connects to Kimbeland Country Club.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 3.3700 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,402
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 31 times.
- This listing was last updated July 10, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.