Under contract: Home for sale - Jackson
2203 County Road 439, Jackson
Equestrian lovers take note as this is such a rare find in Southeast Missouri with all it has to offer both indoors and out. Upon entering the driveway you will be flanked with mature trees and white vinyl fencing lining the way as you travel up to the main house nestled in the middle of the property for privacy. The 2 story dwelling is complete with nearly 4000 sq ft of living space and a full unfinished basement for future developement. High ceilings, gorgeous fireplace, HUGE kitchen with a breakfast area that gives way to tons of windows offering breathtaking views of the great outdoors are only a glimpse of what you will find. Outside there is nearly 26 acres of pasture partially fenced with a 72x144 indoor riding arena, custom stables complete with wash bay, stalls, tack room and more, a 4 bay shop/garage with full length porch and a 24x30 lean too along with a beautiful stocked pond that lies near by. Impressive in every way, this homestead won’t disappoint.
- Status: Active under contract
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 25.6400 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,722
- Lot size is 26+/- Acres
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Two story
- Floors: 2
- Foundation: Unfinished basement
- Garage: Two car garage
- Fireplaces: One
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- Shade trees
- Garage door opener
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 271 times.
- This listing was last updated August 13, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.