Let This Home with A View be Your Personal Retreat
2615 Wedgewood, Jackson
Estimated monthly payment: $2,371
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
An executive home that can be your retreat from the grind of everyday life. This home with a view sits on 1.7 acres in Bent Creek Subd, backing up to the golf course. This home boast 4,484 sq ft featuring large rooms throughout and an expansive (18x22) two-story tiled entry foyer to impress with a double staircase leading to the second level. The heart of a home, the kitchen, has room to accommodate a couple cooks. The cabinets are custom, counters are granite, backsplash is tiled, and appliances are stainless. The attached breakfast bar area will hold 4 bar stools. A large Main level laundry is off the kitchen with cabinets and a sink; space to be a walk-in pantry as well. The formal dining room has tiled floor and a coffered ceiling holding two chandeliers. There is a cozy main level living room with built ins surrounding the gas fireplace. Doors from here lead to the patio and inground pool. The spacious Master bedroom is on the main level has windows to the floor for the view of the pool, and his and her walk-in closets. The master bath, spacious as well, has a separate corner walk-in shower, a soaking tub, and separate exquisite his and her vanities. Also, on the main level is an office and half bath powder room with chandelier. Go upstairs via one of the two staircases to a balcony area running the length with a view overlooking the grand entry foyer. There are four more bedrooms on this level. Two of the bedrooms are connected by a Jack and Jill bathroom with separate vanities, tub/shower combo and linen closet. One of the rooms could be a second level family room for kids/teens to enjoy. The basement is unfinished which provides an abundance of storage. Outside is an 18 x 26 inground pool and 900 sq ft detached pool/party house. The pool house with vaulted ceiling has a large wet bar, refrigerator, and space to hold several stools. Also, a great room to play games or watch the game. There is a full bath with a stand-up shower which also has its own entrance from outside. It has a covered patio overlooking the pool that is accented on each end with double columns. This impressive all brick home has solid wood six panel doors, gas heat, tilt-in windows, and a level backyard.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 1.7300 acres
- Square footage is approx. 5,085
- Brick exterior
- Floors: 2
- Foundation: Partially finished basement
- Garage: Three car garage
- Fireplaces: Gas fireplace in living room
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $3614
- Swimming pool
- Garage door opener
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 409 times.
- This listing was last updated July 25, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.