Pending: SALE PENDING - Just 6 Days on Market with Gray & Co!
1600 Price Drive, Cape Girardeau
Super Cute, Well Maintained Ranch Near Southeast University! This 1955 gem has it's original hardwood floors and solid wood cabinetry - so much charm and durability. Main level features living, dining, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, and 1 updated full bath. The master bedroom is oversized (used to be 3 bedrooms) and is an ideal space bedroom plus nursery, office, or spacious master closet. It could easily be converted back to a 3rd bedroom, if desired. Lower level has finished family room, full bath, and office space. The outdoor living space is one of the best features of this home: large deck overlooking mature shade trees, fenced backyard, oversized lot. You will love spending evenings and entertaining in this space! All appliances remain with home, included washer and dryer. Wired for hot tub and RV.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.2600 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,736
- Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 2
- Foundation: Full basement
- Garage: Carport
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Television service: Cable
- Fenced yard
- Shade trees
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 47 times.
- This listing was last updated July 22, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.