4 Bedrooms on the Same Level - Woodland Hills Subdivision
2033 Kenneth, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $709
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
The welcoming covered front porch invites you and your guest into the tiled foyer of this quad level home. The main level living room has newer carpet (1.5 years) and large windows to bring in the sunshine. The living room is open to the formal dining room also with larger windows looking over the backyard. The kitchen itself has even more seating with a breakfast bar and eat-in area. The kitchen comes complete with all appliances including gas stove. There is a skylight here and a bay window in the eat-in area for backyard bird watching. Openness in this area allows you to view the family room located below. The family room has ceramic flooring and an electric fireplace. French doors from this room lead out to the chain link fenced backyard. Also, on this level is a pantry and the laundry room which has a handy utility sink. Upstairs are 4 bedrooms! The master bedroom is spacious with a vaulted ceiling and has French doors leading out to its own private deck. The master bath has a walk-in closet, walk-in shower, large vanity, and skylight. The remaining three bedrooms area carpeted, and all bedrooms have ceiling fans. There is a full hallway bathroom with a large vanity. Also, you can walk up to the attic from the master bedroom to an area that could be finished off as an office, sitting area, etc., has a window. From the attached two car garage are steps leading to the lowest level-plenty of storage here, workshop area, etc. The backyard is fenced and has a NEW attractive retaining wall with drains installed. The HVAC system is 9 years old. A half bath is located on the main level. This mostly brick home is in the Woodland Hills Estates Subdivision and located within the Schrader School District. Check out this home today with plenty of room to S-P-R-E-A-D out.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Alma Schrader
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 0.2500 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,480
- Lot size is .250
- Brick exterior
- Style: Quad Level
- Floors: 2
- Garage: Two car garage
- Fireplaces: Electric Fireplace
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $1301
- Fenced yard
- Shade trees
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Water softener
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 1,465 times.
- This listing was last updated March 23, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.