Pending: Well Maintained Condo - Easy Access to I-55
2345 Garrett Ln #E, Jackson
Estimated monthly payment: $445
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Have you been wanting to get started in real estate investment? This is the perfect opportunity...2 bed, 2.5 bath townhouse in immaculate condition located in the East Elementary school district!! The garage, bedrooms and living area are spacious and bright. The current owner has added multiple features, including: custom fitting blinds, extended patio, updated counter tops, and security door. Other units are currently being leased for $850-$900 per month with tenants lining up waiting on an opening! Eligible for FHA and Rural Development loan, which means you could start your real estate investment journey with as little as $500 down!
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Square footage is approx. 1,082
- Vinyl exterior
- Style: Townhouse
- Floors: 2
- Foundation: Tuck Under
- Garage: One car garage
- Fireplaces: none
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $1238
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 62 times.
- This listing was last updated July 26, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.