Pending: Land for sale - Burfordville
Lot 104 Little Pine Lake Road, Burfordville
.25 Acre. Electricity and Water access on property. No cost to connect water to community well. Ask listing agent for covenants and restrictions and Newest Water Report on community well for review. This is a private fishing club gated community. Anyone wanting to purchase must fill out Authorization to Purchase property when submitting a contract to Sellers as well as Loan Approval Letter. $104.00 Owners pay every quarter for maintenance of streets, community well expenses, etc, New owners must pay to put in septic tank on their own property when getting ready to build on this lot, Black River Electric Utilities. All club members are entitled to lots of Amenities such as fishing, swimming, tennis court, small boats, etc. Beautiful, peaceful area to enjoy get-a-ways for holidays and weekends.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Includes approx. 0.2500 acres
- Water system: Community water
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 36 times.
- This listing was last updated August 6, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.