Charming, Well Maintained Turn of the Century Home
736 Greensferry Road, Jackson
Estimated monthly payment: $547
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
With a covered front porch you’ll surely never want to leave home ! Walk inside and you’re greeted with a beautiful stair case leading you upstairs to your three spacious bedrooms or if you choose to turn right and stay on the main level you’ll be swept away with a wide array of living space ! This home from the 1800’s has so much space to offer and with an updated kitchen, newer paint, and a roof that’s is four years old it is MOVE IN READY! Enjoy the city limit luxuries with a quieter feeling in your large back yard that backs up to trees! There are plenty of rooms on the main level, one that could easily be used as a fourth bedroom or a formal dining room! Going down stairs there is a wide array of things you could do with this decent sized space !
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1 ½
- Includes approx. 0.3080 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,932
- Lot size is .308
- Style: Two story
- Floors: 2
- Foundation: Unfinished basement
- Fireplaces: none
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $666
- Fenced yard
- Shade trees
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 845 times.
- This listing was last updated September 18, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.