Commercial property for sale - Jackson
2008 West Jackson Boulevard, Jackson
This ideal retail development location is not only an excellent investment opportunity but a chance to own what was once a Jackson Missouri landmark. The former Pioneer Orchards Market Company sits on 6.41 prime commercial acres on a corner lot in an extremely high traffic area of Jackson. There are 3 large buildings on this unique property: a brick 3,495 square foot retail store with brick interior walls, concrete floors, 2 restrooms, display shelves, and enclosed loading dock. Also included is a 3,326 square foot attached greenhouse and two steel sheds, which together provide an additional 4,933 square feet of storage as well. The 1,479 feet of total road frontage includes 1,247 feet of frontage on four-lane Jackson Blvd, which connects the city of Jackson (with a population of approximately 17,000) to Bollinger County (a population of approximately 13,000) to the west, and the bordering city of Cape Girardeau (population approximately 40,000) to the east.
- Status: Active
- Includes approx. 6.4100 acres
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 29 times.
- This listing was last updated October 11, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.