Pending: Home for sale - Bloomfield
19318 State Highway E, Bloomfield
Lots of room inside and out for the price! This large metal building on just under 1.5 acres was originally constructed for commercial use and later converted into a spacious residence. The home features vaulted ceilings in the large living & family rooms, a master suite, main level laundry, and large spacious kitchen & dining area with commercial grade stainless sink. There's a 1 car attached garage and plenty of room for parking multiple vehicles directly behind the building without issue. The former lower tier parking lot opens the door to all kinds of possibilities for personal or commercial use. Use all of this extra space to house your RV, boat, business related equipment... or maybe you're visualizing the great potential for an office building and sales lot for cars, trailers, RV's, construction equipment, storage sheds... ??? The adjoining wooded lot with old mobile home (East end of property) could be cleared for more lot space or room for a shop building!
(573) 5 TRACEY
Use this form to request more information about this property or to arrange a showing.
- Status: Pending
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 1.3900 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,000
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 16 times.
- This listing was last updated August 4, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.