Pending: Gorgeous, 5 Bedroom Historic Home - Scott City
406 East Maple, Scott City
Beautiful 1910 era home full of charm and all the right updates! This 5 bedroom, 2 full bath house boasts over 2700 square feet. The 10 foot ceilings and large windows create a bright, open feel. The exposed brick wall in the spacious living room adds even more character. The kitchen has newer stainless steel appliances that stay with the home. There are two bedrooms and one full bath located on the main level. The upstairs has three additional bedrooms, full bath, second kitchen, and separate side entrance - allowing plenty of room for the whole family or giving the perfect opportunity for extra income as an upstairs apartment! The partially finished basement has a large family room and ample space for storage and a hobby area. Many recent updates include a new roof, water heater, hvac, windows, and garage door. Located on a quiet street in Scott City. You will fall in love with the beauty of this move-in ready, historic home!
- Status: Pending
- School district: Scott City R-1
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.1630 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,715
- Brick veneer exterior
- Floors: 1.5
- Foundation: Partially Finished Basement
- Garage: 2 Car Detached
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $281
- Fenced yard
- Shade trees
- Garage door opener
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 151 times.
- This listing was last updated August 5, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.