4 Bedroom*2.5 Bath*Above Ground Pool*Fruitland*1.57 acres
204 Hempstead, Jackson
Estimated monthly payment: $628
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Located in Fruitland among large shade trees is this spacious brick and vinyl split foyer home on 1.57 acres. The carpeted living room has a vaulted ceiling accented with decorative beams. It also has a wood burning fireplace that was relined in 2015. The kitchen will include all appliances (refrigerator, stove, built-in microwave, dishwasher) and has a pantry for stock up trips. Washer/dryer hook ups are located here. There is also a breakfast bar. The dining area is located nearby with a large window and NEW doors leading to the deck. There are three bedrooms on the main level. The Master bedroom has his/her closets. The Master bath has a walk-in shower and NEW toilet. All three bedrooms are carpeted. The hall bath has a large vanity and a shower/tub combo. Downstairs in the walk-out basement is a family room with wood stove. There is fourth bedroom on this level and a half bath. This all electric home has a side entry two car garage. The electric panel is 200 amp with a 30-amp breaker added for a camper. The roof is 3 years old. The HVAC is 2 years old (Furnace has heat pump) (AC has a dehumidifier). The water heater and water softener are 2 years old. All the Big expenses have been done for the future homeowner! Laterals and sliding windows completed in 2009. This attractive home has a deck that wraps around the home. There is an above ground pool – 54 inches deep and 24 feet across. This home has county water and an easement has been signed for county sewer.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 1.5700 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,010
- Lot size is 1.57 acres
- Brick and Vinyl exterior
- Style: Split level
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Finished Walk-out Basement
- Garage: Two car garage
- Fireplaces: Wood Stove & Wood Burning Fireplace
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Septic
- Estimated annual taxes: $1047
- Swimming pool
- Shade trees
- Garage door opener
- Dish washer
- Water softener
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 631 times.
- This listing was last updated November 29, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.