5 Year Old Custom Built Home - Northfield Subdivision
2063 Chesapeake Avenue, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $1,702
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Open house Sunday, August 18, 1 PM-3 PM
This Custom Built 5-year-old home located in the Northfield Subdivision has gentle luxury flowing throughout. Enter the home into the foyer with hardwood flooring that continues into the living room, formal dining room, and down the hallway. The living room is grand in size, has a gas fireplace framed to each side with a larger window, crown molding, and recessed lighting. The gourmet kitchen is also spacious with plenty of granite countertop with backsplash, tiled floor, crown, and breakfast bar that would serve as a nice buffet. All the appliances are stainless with the refrigerator being negotiable. The kitchen has an eat-in area for a smaller table and doors from here lead to the deck. The large composite deck is partially covered. Main level laundry room is located off the kitchen. There is also a formal dining room with crown and recessed lighting off the foyer able to accommodate a larger table and hutch. There are three main level bedrooms; each with neutral carpet. The master bedroom has a tray ceiling with recessed lighting and a large walk-in closet. The master bath showcases custom tile work in its large walk-in shower. There is a granite topped dual sink vanity, linen closet and tile flooring. The full hall bath also has a granite topped vanity and a tub/shower combo. Downstairs in the walk-out basement is a spacious family room with a wet bar with granite top. This room has large windows creating a light and airy feeling. A door from here leads outside to a good-sized concrete patio. There is also a fourth bedroom – could serve as a second master bedroom with its ample size. There is a third full bathroom. Plenty of storage space and a John Deere room with a single car garage door. This full brick detailed home has 2119 sq ft on the main level. Make your appointment to view this home today – your family deserves the finest.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Alma Schrader
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 0.6200 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,119
- Lot size is .620
- Brick veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Walk-out basement
- Garage: Two car garage
- Fireplaces: Gas Fireplace
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $3750
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 352 times.
- This listing was last updated August 15, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.