Home for sale - Jackson
276 Hyde Park Drive, Jackson
Welcome to your gorgeous custom built all brick home located in one of the top subdivisions in Jackson. Sitting on 2.42 acres, huge and completely fenced in flat yard, you will feel you are in paradise as you enjoy the private pond behind the house. Half of the pond is owned by the sellers with complete 24/7 access. In addition, all the electric for a future swimming pool has been installed. Inside the house, you will enjoy your screened-in porch overlooking the gorgeous views that the backyard has to offer. Fall in love with some brazilian cherry wood floors, new modern lighting, huge island in kitchen as well as granite counter-tops, and hearth room with fireplace. You will adore the oversized 3 car garage with built-in shelves for storage. The 4th car garage in the back of house has built in shelves for storage as well. This 6 bedrooms and 3.5 baths stunner is located in Jackson's brand new elementary school, East Elementary. This is your new family home. Welcome home.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 2.4200 acres
- Square footage is approx. 5,196
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 108 times.
- This listing was last updated August 1, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.