Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
2566 County Road 231, Cape Girardeau
Open house Sunday, August 18, 1 PM-3 PM
MO-25 to St. Hwy Z for 1.2 miles. Left onto Co Rd 222 for 3.9 miles. Left onto Co Rd 231 for .4 miles. House is on the right.
Stunning! Absolutely stunning. Breathtaking views and sparkling natural light. This custom, one-owner home sits on rolling 23 acres in Jackson schools, with an inground saltwater pool and 7-acre stocked lake just behind it - all facing some of the most beautiful sunsets you can imagine. 3400+ square feet, this 4 bedroom 3.5 bath home has spacious, airy rooms. And with a largely unfinished walkout basement, you could easily add another huge family room, bath and bedroom - and still have space galore. So many extra touches and perks - you'll have to see it to discover them all. Arrange your private tour of this one-of-a-kind, find of a lifetime paradise. An additional 20 acres may be available - inquire if interested.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 23.0000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,463
- Stucco exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 45 times.
- This listing was last updated August 2, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.