Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
2566 County Road 231, Cape Girardeau
Stunning! Absolutely stunning. Breathtaking views and sparkling natural light. This custom, one-owner home sits on rolling 23 acres in Jackson schools, with an inground saltwater pool and 7-acre stocked lake just behind it - all facing some of the most beautiful sunsets you can imagine. 3400+ square feet, this 4 bedroom 3.5 bath home has spacious, airy rooms. And with a largely unfinished walkout basement, you could easily add another huge family room, bath and bedroom - and still have space galore. So many extra touches and perks - you'll have to see it to discover them all. Arrange your private tour of this one-of-a-kind, find of a lifetime paradise. An additional 20 acres may be available - inquire if interested.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 23.0000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,463
- Stucco exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 235 times.
- This listing was last updated August 2, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.