Home for sale - Jackson
1100 Masterson, Jackson
Gorgeous is the word that describes this awesome home! Take a look at this full brick home that has been updated with the latest trends! You will love the white cabinets against the gray tone wood-look tile floor, and stainless appliances in the kitchen! In the open concept Great Room there are special features: a Cathedral ceiling & stone-look wall, arched openings to the formal dining room & kitchen, breakfast nook & updated light fixtures. The split bedroom floor plan gives you a large master with a tray ceiling & huge master closet plus 2 nice size bedrooms on the other side. You can walkout onto the new cedar cable railing deck to overlook the beautiful 18 x 36 inground Salt Water Pool with a oversize pool deck. The finished walkout basement has a HUGE family room, a 4th bedroom, a office/playroom, a full bathroom and your very own Theater Room! The basement walks out onto a patio with a firepit area for those cool nights. This home is in Warrens Place on a dead-end street.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 0.6270 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,338
- Brick veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 280 times.
- This listing was last updated October 4, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.