Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
380 Teton Lane, Cape Girardeau
Open house Sunday, August 18, Noon-2 PM
North on 177 to County Road 643 for 1/2 mile, then North on County Road 635 for 1/2 mile to County Road 646. Follow road, first home on the right side of the street (about 1/4 mile).
Hidden away just outside of Cape city limits, this charming three bedroom, one bathroom residence is waiting for you. Once you walk in you will be amazed with the hardwood walls and cozy feel to the living room. Just past the kitchen is the great room where you will have plenty of space to entertain and enjoy the beautiful large fireplace! Then you can go out the back door and see the beautiful view of your new property. Plenty of space to entertain, enjoying the deck, hot tub and peaceful water feature! Then you can take a walk around and see the 'kid cabin', just waiting for someone to add a little personal touch!
- Status: Active
- School district: Nell Holcomb R-4
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Includes approx. 0.8000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,775
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- Garbage disposal
- Hood fan
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 34 times.
- This listing was last updated August 8, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.