Home for sale - Jackson
1418 Rosebud Drive, Jackson
Pack everything but your worries when you move into this incredibly well-maintained, one-owner home. Pre-inspected with a home warranty for your peace of mind, this all-brick ranch is located in a desirable, establish Jackson neighborhood. Hardwood floors, granite countertops, gas stove, a bay window, separate whirlpool tub/shower and dual vanities in the master suite, in-window blinds throughout, main-level laundry, a sprinkler system and generator are just some of the extras. The lower level is mostly finished, but still offers lots of storage, a workshop area and bath. And the natural light in the home is just beautiful. Convenient to town and to I-55! Start packing - then call for to see it for yourself.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 0.2730 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,804
- Brick veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hood fan
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 168 times.
- This listing was last updated November 7, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.