Pending: Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
5250 State Highway A, Cape Girardeau
Amazing panoramic views from this ranch home situated high on a hill in Cape County. This 2600+ square foot home has a very open concept with tile and wood floors throughout the main level, gas fireplace in the vaulted ceiling living room, kitchen with a 5' x 10' walk-in pantry and a main level laundry. The mostly finished walk-out lower level has a family room, two bedrooms and a bath with an option to add another bedroom. The outdoor living on the large covered deck made of composite decking in the rear and a nice front porch too! Then you have a 36' x 60' shop with 12' door that includes full living quarters(23' x 26')-living area with fireplace, kitchen, bedroom & bath. There is a large fenced area for pets with covered house too. The property also offers three ponds, two of which are stocked and ready to fish! This is a super set up so don't miss it! All measurements are approximate. (PS - 8'x50' safe room space under porch)
Virtual Tour>> View virtual tour
- Status: Pending
- School district: Delta R-5
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 36.2800 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,625
- Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Walk-out basement
- Garage: Two car garage
- Fireplaces: 1
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- Television service: Satellite dish
- Estimated annual taxes: $2176
- Garage door opener
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- Guest house
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 275 times.
- This listing was last updated October 14, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.