Pending: Home for sale - Benton
2038 County Highway 333, Benton
This is a completely remodeled home in a secluded area. Hickory hardwood flooring or tile throughout the interior with Travertine in master Jack & Jill bath. Living room has gas burning fireplace and breakfast area walks out to a deck 12x28.4. The patio underneath the deck is 16x30.9 and has an all weather swing to enjoy the pastoral views along with the fire pit. There is a small barn and paddock area for a horse or other animals. The carport is tall enough for a camper and the 2 car attached garage is a plus. The walkout basement has room for adding additional space and plumbed for a bath. There is a toilet in place. This home was gutted and completely redone and is in move in ready condition.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Scott Co. R-4
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 1.9700 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,744
- Brick veneer exterior
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Water softener
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 38 times.
- This listing was last updated August 26, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.