Super Cute! AND Affordable!! Ask US how to buy with as little as $500 Down!!
310 Henderson, Jackson
Estimated monthly payment: $445
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Full brick cute and characteristic 2-bedroom bungalow. This home is centrally located in Jackson and is close to all schools. Enter into the bright and cheerful living room with three windows. The living room, hall, and both bedrooms have hardwood flooring. Arched entryways lead from the living room into the kitchen/dining area and into the hall. The eat-in kitchen has good space for your table. There are two main level bedrooms. The full hall bathroom has attractive tile flooring, newer vanity, and tub/shower combo. There is a full unfinished walk-up basement great for storage or a hobby/workshop area. Double hung windows and new roof 2013. This home sits on a large deep lot. There is an attached covered carport and patio area.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Includes approx. 0.1900 acres
- Square footage is approx. 853
- Brick veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Walk-out basement
- Garage: Carport
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $655
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 420 times.
- This listing was last updated September 12, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.