Pending: Home for sale - Scott City
2430 State Highway E, Scott City
Country Living at its Best! Just what you are looking for…5 Bed/3 Bath Lovely Ranch Home with 3 acres, 40x70 shop (yes, that's 2,800 SF of space to play) and it's a very short distance to Cape! First floor boasts an all OPEN living and DINING area, GREAT eat in KITCHEN with stainless steel appliances. Pocket door separates the living and dining area from the laundry room that is ready to go with Washer/Dryer included. Hard wood floors throughout the entire main level and finishing off the first floor is a split bedroom floor plan and back deck for watching sunrises! The full finished basement has two bedrooms, full bath and a HUGE family room with gas vent-less fireplace. Situated on a 3 acres with a lovely landscaped yard, mature trees and a 40x70 shop to make every man happy. Sit on the front porch and enjoy the beauty of this home!
- Status: Pending
- School district: Scott Co. R-4
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 3.0000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,148
- Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 48 times.
- This listing was last updated October 9, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.