Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
345 North Fountain Street, Cape Girardeau
Updated and Move-in ready! This beautiful home, with 4 beds, 2 baths, open concept split bedroom floor plan, and over 1200 sq. ft. of spacious living space, will WOW you the minute you enter the front door. Tastefully updated, and featuring all-new flooring and fresh paint throughout, all new electrical outlets, new light fixtures, and ceiling fans (just for starters). The gorgeous kitchen boasts beautiful cabinets, new countertop and backsplash, a new stainless-steel sink and new faucet, and all new stainless-steel appliances. The home is located on a corner lot with a privacy fenced backyard with a fire pit for additional private outdoor living space. All of this, within walking distance of everything Downtown Cape has to offer, and just 2 blocks from the Marquette Building and Marriott Hotel. Don't let this one slip by.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.2386 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,216
- Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 100 times.
- This listing was last updated August 28, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.