Home for sale - Millersville
390 West Cedar Hills Drive, Millersville
Experience a beautiful 5.36 acre setting that is peaceful, quiet, & serene. Only 8 miles from the junction of Hwy 72 & 34. Enjoy privacy & wooded views from your front porch, or sunroom. 2,794 sq ft of living area. The 19x15 great room with a vaulted ceiling has new birch wood floors that were recently installed by Holloway. The kitchen features custom cabinetry, a large breakfast bar, & adjacent hallway pantry. The master bedroom has double closets, & the master bath has a double sink vanity, whirlpool tub, & separate shower. Basement walkout is wheelchair accessible from the driveway that wraps around the home to the back patio. Room for a pool table, living area & exercise space in the finished family area. The craft room has second set of laundry hook-ups. The lower level full bathroom. The second 2-car garage space on the lower level has a workshop & storage space with overhead door. The 24x30 shop has a automatic door, ceiling fans, lots of windows, & a sidewalk all around it.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 5.3600 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,794
- Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 156 times.
- This listing was last updated September 13, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.